PowerPoint 2013 (Includes Software Assurance) (English)
- 1-GHz (or higher) processor, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit, with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB or more RAM for 32-bit systems; 2 GB or more RAM for 64-bit systems
- 3 GB available hard-disk space
- 1,024 x 576-pixel (or higher) display
- Windows Server 2008; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows Server 2012
- Internet Explorer 8/9/10; Firefox 10 or later; Safari 5 or later; Chrome 17 or later
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
PowerPoint is a slideshow presentation program with capabilities for
images, text effects, audio, animations, and video. Presentations can be
given in person, distributed on CD-ROM or DVD-ROM, placed on a network,
or published to the web.
This donation provides one license. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rights for specific licensing details.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use PowerPoint to:
- Create standardized presentations with your organization's logo, colors, and brand identity
- Tell stories about how your organization is helping its constituents
- Broadcast your presentation to remote viewers
- Multimedia presentations: PowerPoint allows you to incorporate text, images, audio, and video, including embedded video from sites like YouTube or Hulu.
- Media editing tools: PowerPoint's editing features allow you to trim audio and video, change colors, and resize and crop images, all within PowerPoint.
- Presentation broadcasting: Viewers in other locations can view your presentation on the web, whether or not they have PowerPoint installed. Audio is not included as part of these presentations.
- Collaboration: Multiple users at different locations can co-author or edit the same file at the same time via Office Web Apps, SharePoint, or SkyDrive.
Important Volume Licensing Information
With Office 2013 suites and applications, organizations can choose between two types of volume license keys for product activation: a Key Management Service (KMS) license key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). Organizations will be provided with both types of keys on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website.
For help deciding which type of key to use, Microsoft offers instructions on how to use a MAK or KMS key to activate volume editions of Office 2013.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires installation media and a license key. The license key allows you to use the installation media to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for.
Expect three emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup Kenya will send a message to your organization email address confirming the number of licenses you have requested.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC).
- TechSoup Kenya will send an email with information about managing your donation at the VLSC. If you are new to the VLSC, you should wait for this email before you register there.
+254 728 606 916