• At the bottom of the screen where you see a globe, select the language you would like to continue your sign-up experience in.
2. Enter Your User Information
• Provide you user information and read the Microsoft policies and privacy statement.
• Your user information will be the default administrator for your Nonprofit account.
3. Verify Your Email Address
• You will receive an email to your provided email address with a verification code.
• Copy and paste that code into the prompt box below to verify your account.
4. Enter Your Organization’s Information
• Enter your organization’s address, website, phone number, size, budget, and mission statement. Please note budget can only be a numerical value.
• Enter in your organization’s legal identifier to show your organization meets the organization eligibility requirements found here.
• If necessary, please upload any documentation required to show your eligibility. Please note, documents can be uploaded in the following formats (.jpeg, .jpg, .png, .pdf) and cannot exceed a size of 2MB.
5. Verify Your Identity
• Enter a phone number that you can be accessed at. You will be called or will have to receive a text (SMS) message.
• If you select, text (SMS), you will be asked to enter a verification code.
6. Create Your Microsoft Account
• Enter a username for your Microsoft account.
• Create a name for your Microsoft domain or tenant, which will be the domain that will be used for your organization. For example (techsoup.onmicrosoft.com)
• Create and confirm your password.
• Microsoft will then create your account and log you into the Nonprofit portal.
7. Confirmation Page