Eligibility Guidelines for the Box.org Donation Program
- Quantity: Organizations may request one product within the lifetime of the organization.
- Budget: Organizations with annual operating budgets of any size are eligible for donated products in this program.
- Nonprofits and libraries only: Box.org donations are available to nonprofits registered with the NGO Coordination Board as a nonprofit organisation AND need to have a PIN number registered with the Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Organization types: The following organization types are not eligible to request donated products in this program.
- Educational institutions, including K-12 schools, colleges, universities, and trade schools
- Hospitals, organizations involved with health insurance or group health plans, and related organizations
- Credit unions
- Government agencies
- Loan or credit reporting organizations
- Employee or membership benefit organizations
- Existing customers: Organizations that already have paid subscriptions to Box products are not eligible to renew those subscriptions with products in this program.
- Terms of service: Organizations that request Box products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Case study: Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Box.org for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Product distribution:
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell Box.org products.