Box believes that those committed to doing good should have the best tools available to them.
Box.org’s mission is to help nonprofit organizations be more productive and collaborative in achieving their mission. By providing access to best-in-class cloud technology, we strive to provide the simplest, but most powerful solution to store content, share files and collaborate on their most important ideas.
[TechSoup Kenya offers Box, which also offers the ability to upload and share large files up to 5 GB.]
Moving Content to the Cloud
• Free your organization from the constraints of legacy applications and FTP servers, so your teams can access and review timesensitive work in real-time.
Managing Programs Efficiently
• Easily collaborate with key external stakeholders, such as donors, volunteers, and service providers, by creating shared folders, using tasks and @mentions to get people aligned, and sending links to share files.
Accessing Content on any Device
• Get instant access to the latest content from anywhere on any device, whether you are supporting beneficiaries out in the field, or working with donors remotely.
• Streamline how your staff collaborates with hundreds of mobile productivity applications that integrate with Box.
Funding Development and Partnerships
• Foundations can create a grant submission and approval process that is easy to use and manage for both foundation staff members as well as the nonprofits they support.
Creating Coherence for Dispersed Organizations
• Whether your organization is located in one office or spread across the globe, Box alleviates the challenges of coordinating with geographically dispersed staff and beneficiaries by centralizing content in one place and eliminating the back-andforth of email exchanges.